Showgun 2.5 Photometrics?

BrendanBrendan Registered User
edited July 2009 in HES Automated Lighting
I'm looking for the photometric specs for the Showgun 2.5, specifically with regards to output (lumens/fc). I'm evaluating various fixtures for some gobo projection that needs to be large and bright! I checked the fixture specs on the site but didn't see anything that has what I need, and of course it's after regular support hours.

Thanks

Brendan Gray

Comments

• tadawsontadawson Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Did you check the spec sheet?

http://www.highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/SHOWGUN/SHOWGUN2-5_DS.pdf

It lists output as 130,000 lumens . . . . or do you need more detailed information?

- Tim
    Brendan;39623 said:
    I'm looking for the photometric specs for the Showgun 2.5, specifically with regards to output (lumens/fc). I'm evaluating various fixtures for some gobo projection that needs to be large and bright! I checked the fixture specs on the site but didn't see anything that has what I need, and of course it's after regular support hours.

Thanks

Brendan Gray
  • BrendanBrendan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Tim-

Yes, I checked the spec sheet. I need to know the output (in fc or lux) at a certain distance at a certain zoom. HES has this information for other fixtures on the site but not the Showgun.

Brendan
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Brendan,

Currently this photometric information is not available. I will inquire about making it available in the near future.
  • BrendanBrendan Registered User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks Brad. I called and spoke to Chris who was going to look into it yesterday, but haven't heard anything back. Its hard to be to push for a certain product to a producer without having the numbers to back it up. That said, the Showgun 2.5 looks to be the best thing for this application (50' wide gobo single image projection) that I have found so far. It's brighter than a Mac II or any other mover that will do a gobo, and it's lensing affords a much wider zoom than a 2.5K or 4K Robert Juliat HMI Spotlight.