Library Update

The_CreatorThe_Creator Registered User
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to update the library of the wholehog 2? Because i'm missing some fixtures like VL 2500 Spot and Wash. So I hoped to store them permanently in the wholehog 2 but I have no idea how to do that. So if there is anybody who can help me.

Comments

• erockerock Registered User
    edited June 2009
    The development on the Hog 2 is closed and has been for sometime. It's not possible for a user to install fixture libraries on the console. It would be best to create a template show file that has all of the libraries that you need merged into it and then load this file before starting a new show each time.

Eric
  • MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Hello, you can download a new show containing the Vari Lites at the link below. You cannot permanently add them to the consoles library.

http://www.flyingpig.com/hog2libgen/
  • The_CreatorThe_Creator Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks, this definitely solves the problem!
  • Chris2112Chris2112 Registered User
    edited June 2009
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to update the library of the ROAD HOG ? Because i'm need some fixtures for ROBE "beam 250XT" and ROBE "Colorspot 575 AT mode 1". Please help me.
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Roadhog updates are with the Hog3 Library request updates in a different thread. If it's not in the main library (or the uncommon library); then you can request it through that forum.
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Hi Chris,

Well just for your future reference, you posted in the Hog 2 forum... The Road Hog runs Hog 3 software. :)

Now, what you require is not hard at all. Simply post a DMX protocal or a link to it in the following forum and Steve will build the library for you.

http://forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Once you have the file (he will attach it to his post) you can merge that fixture into your showfile and it will appear in the fixture builder.

Best Regards,
  • Dayne deHavenDayne deHaven Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Hi, I'm trying to trackdown a fixture definition for a PR Solo 1200. I have looked everywhere and can not seem to find one... I tried to make one myself and when I loaded it into my hog 1000 the @0-full functions don't work, for either the PR's or for the any of the other fixtures... However when I use the other fixtures without loading the PR's the function works fine... Help...
  • quinnquinn Registered User
    edited September 2009
    I tried to make one myself and when I loaded it into my hog 1000 the @0-full functions don't work

kind = lines should only be used when a function doesn't already exist in FUNCTION.TXT.

what you're seeing will happen when the console-wide definition of the Intensity function's kind has been changed from kind = + (Primary Intensity) to kind = i (Intensity).

check your _lib for any:
    parameter = Intensity
    kind = i
    and remove the kind = i line to let Intensity's kind default to its corresponding entry in FUNCTION.TXT, which needs to be changed back to Intensity = +
  • Dayne deHavenDayne deHaven Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Awesome! Thanks quinn that worked perfectly!
  • inxhinxhinxhinxh Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Can anyone help on where to find library for this Pilot 1200 PR2900 this Pilot1200_bl10.dsp files, because this interface works on files DMX Wizard
  • stannystanny Registered User
    edited June 2011
    hello guys,

I have the same problem. I checked the function.txt file and intensity = +

Any idea what else could be the problem? I also checked the EV monitor, knobs are working perfect...

regards
    stijn
  • stannystanny Registered User
    edited June 2011
    ERROR :-) post is for other topic