(b2468) - Networking question

Hog 3
Hog 3 Exp Wing
Hog 3 Playback Wing
1 DP8000
1 DP2000 (Artnet Mode)
1 Hog3PC (Macbook Pro via Parallels Windows XP)

Has anyone had any issues with connecting a second console on a network? I had just upgraded to b2468 and when I tried to log on today with my Hog3PC for remote focus, I was having strange issues.

I could connect to the show server on the main console without any issues. However, I could not CONTROL anything from the 3PC. It showed up in the main console as Console #2 (correct), it loaded all of my data from Console #1...playbacks, etc. (correct), but, if I pushed play on any of the faders, nothing would play. If I grabbed fixtures on the 3PC, they would show up in the programmer, but not in the output. However, if I grabbed fixtures on the console, those fixtures would show up in the output window of the 3PC. So...I know it was talking, but I could not control from the laptop.

This is the same setup I have been using for almost a year now and never had a problem before this last upgrade. (Wireless, laptop, software) Nothing has changed in either the Hog3 network or the laptop (no new software...) I'm still running my Windows XP (yes, it's in Parallels on a Mac).

Anyone else having any issues????
Related