Disable user content check

cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
edited May 2009 in Axon HD
Hi,
excuse me if my terms are not correct but i'll try and explain.
Yesterday i had to load content that i have been using on a DL2 system system for the last 5 months without issue.

I was using axon server's which had been upgraded to the latest software which v1.5.
All of the content was rejected by the software with the new encoding feature which checks content for possible errors.
This meant i now had to downgrade three axon servers back to v1.4 where all the content works' fine.

I request an option in v1.5 to ignore the error message's used by the user content encoding checker.I understand this is a very useful feature but also it seems ovely sensitive perhaps.

Regards Cormac

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited May 2009
    There should already be such a feature....

The "Dismiss" button on the bottom right corner of the popup window should get you around this.

Ultimately, you probably want to take a good look at your content though and fix whatever problems the software is reporting.
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited May 2009
    Hi Marty
    Dismiss did nothing and the content wouldn't load......
    Again the content works fine on version v1.4 and looks as it was intended to with no problems playing.

Best C
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Cormac,

What are the errors that it gave you?
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited May 2009
    Hi Scott,
    would need to go back and update the software again.
    I know i-frames error was one,audio on content was another.

I think i've had this before when having audio disabled on the content is seen as having audio.

Regards Cormac