Showgun + H3

stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
I used a bunch of showguns this weekend with an iPC (and will def be using them again) but wondered how I can program in and separate the led ring from the main light. I want to make a stack of programs for the regular light, then another stack for the led functions- I was able to do it, turning on led independent, but the LED ring's intensity would not fade down or up with the fader I assigned for the led functions.

Any idea how I'd program around that? I did it find on the GMA as you can patch the fixture and LEDs as different profiles.

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited May 2009
    There is a two part library for them in Uncommon. Simply Merge the two profiles in from that library and you'll be good to go.

This is my preferred method for programming them....makes chases and effects much easier as well.

Hope this helps. :)
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited May 2009
    Fab- I didn't even think to look there (as it's a new highend fixture, go figure)- I'll give it a whirl!
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I believe it was put under "Uncommon" to avoid confusion with the regular profile.
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I think it should be moved to the standard library, but labeled something obvious.

Regards,