Possible bug (2468) - H3PC and exporting preferences

Laptop running Vista 32 bit (I know, I hate it too, but my laptop physically can't run XP!)
150GB free HDD space
256MB dedicated graphics
2.00GHZ processor
4GB RAM

H3PC version 3.0.4 (2468), no external devices. No other programs running. I also have the latest vizualiser drivers.

First I tried to export the preferences from H3PC, first time it froze and when I click Vista lightly shaded all the H3PC windows and told me it wasnt responding. Couldn't press anything (Not even [pig] [open] [backspace]). I end the process, and process tree. It takes 10 mins to clear it all up so I have nothing left on the desktop.

I then restart. I let it load (first the computer, then the showfile). I try to export a second time. Same issues. Now I cannot even close via ending the program or processes. Vista wouldnt let me shut down. (Even via command prompt). I could go onto start and navigate through the program sections on there, but it wouldnt launch anything. After 20 mins of it in a full crash of the screen half white and half black. I took the battery out and pulled the plug. Left it for 10 seconds.

Put the power back on. 3rd attempt. This time I cannot even launch H3PC. As soon as the startup "wholehog" window comes up, (Not the start one, the small one before that which shows the version, IP and MAC address), It freezes again and Vista shades it out. It hasd taken 30 mins while I have been writing this post to clear.

Not sure what has happened and been happening... but it wasnt good.

Regards,
Related