Can't delete master 1?

tedcooktedcook Registered User
I just upgraded our iPC to v3.0.4 using the xPE image.

When I try to remove a cuelist from master1 that has been played at some point (holding choose, pressing delete), it does not remove the list and the title of the cuelist becomes highlighted blue. I can't find anyway to remove it other than logging out and logging back in. When I log back in, the show comes up with it removed. At this point I can move a cuelist back onto it or off of it at will, but as soon as that cuelist is played it won't let me remove it (even if the cuelist has been released). This only happens on master one, all the others are working normally.

This is new behavior to me, could it be a feature of some sort or is it a bug / corrupt file?

thanks.

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited May 2009
    Generally...if it's blue, it's being held over from another page.

Is it possible you have the same list on multiple pages???

It also might be tied to this bug that was just reported...
  • tedcooktedcook Registered User
    edited May 2009
    It is not initially on multiple pages, but once it turns blue after trying to delete it, it remains there when I change pages.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Ted,

On the playback bar is it just the title of the cuelist or the entire playback bar entry for this list that is blue? Feel free to send me your show so we can have a look... http://upload.highend.com

thanks,
  • tedcooktedcook Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Brad,
    I uploaded a showfile. It's an older version of the one I'm working with, but I just tried it out with Hog3PC v3.0.4 and see the exact same behavior. Just the cuelist title gets highlighted blue.

thanks.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Ted,

I believe that you have run into bug #12795 where "Holdover if active is holding over anything that was previously active on that page" This was recently discovered and exists only in version 3.0.4. We are currnetly working on a fix for this that we hope to get out asap. In the mean time you can downgrade to v3.0.3 and the problem should go away.

thanks for your understanding,
  • van Leestvan Leest Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I have got this problem but not only with master 1 as well.
    Also the red leds in the flashbuttons under the masters are constinuously on.