Printing

meatpopsiclemeatpopsicle Registered User
Is there currently a way to print out the patch sheet to a printer? Or to USB and thus to a printer?

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited May 2009
    You can print items from Wholehog O/S. Please see page 73 of the Wholehog user manual (version 3 of the manual). This is available on the console by pressing the help button, in a written format and downloadable as a PDF file from www.flyingpig.com. If the user manual does not help you or you have any other queries about this, please repost here.

I hope do this helps. Regards,
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2009
    E.I.Read,

You can print directly from a Wholehog 3 console if you can find a supported printer, but this can be difficult. The better option is to use Hog 3PC as it will print to your Windows default printer. I do this all the time to print my patch and I use a free app from cutePDF as my default Windows printer so that I can print to PDF files.

There are many things you can print from the Wholehog OS and it is also nice that you can print your normal patch view and/or the view by DP view.
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited May 2009
    Hi brad,
    If I print my patch in "view by dp"
    Using cutepdf I cannot change the order
    Or way the columns are laid out ?
    Is that a pdf issue or preview thing within
    Hog or neither.

Thanks c
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Cormac,

In View by DP you can not change the order or layout. This is logged for the future.