Channel 1

meatpopsiclemeatpopsicle Registered User
In my IPC I have lost control of Chan. 1 (!). I have a cue opened in an editng window, hot on stage (film set). When I select chan. 1 and take it to zero the output still indicates 100%. There are no other playbacks running, there are no other editing windows open, the programmer isn't active. WTF. I'm being yelled at.

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited April 2009
    In the output window select sources. That should tell you where the intensity is coming from.
  • meatpopsiclemeatpopsicle Registered User
    edited April 2009
    highlight. The highlight isn't lit up. I tried cycling highlight before I posted - light went on then off. Highlight looks off to me.
  • d.pendletond.pendleton Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Check you've not parked the channel too! - if in doubt, un-park by typing in channel, and pressing pig+park on the bottom right toolbar.
    edited April 2009
    cycled again now its gone back to the cue source. It just got caught?
    edited April 2009
    if it was parked i'd get a yellow output highlight on the window.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited April 2009
    Sounds like your highlight was caught and I bet it's bug #12737 which we should have fixed and released early next week. See if this rings any bells for your situation:

1) Select Channels 1 thru whatever
    2) Hightlight
    3) Backspace (deselects all fixtures)
    4) First channel is still highlighted onstage even after you hit clear
    edited April 2009
    Bing! I back space to get the channel out of selection so I don't grab 2 at once.

Work around is cycling highlight? That's what it did this time.

Sorry, we went to lunch.
    edited May 2009
    So is it only chan 1 that keeps popping in the highlight or is it the 1st channel of any group called.

And what is the work around here? It is so not cool that a channel pops on its own.