1 x Hog program wing
1 x Hog Playback wing
1 x Hog super widget
2 x 17-inch touch screens

or

1 x Roadhog program wing
1 x Roadhog playback wing
1 x super widget

there are some who might. have built flight cases with the following systems or some that could have some cool ideas for how to make a really cool flight case which is just ready to throw up when you come out to the venue

I know that Jacob Hagberg made a superfed flight case for the two wings (www.hogbox.dk) which in principle could be used, but would like 2 x 17-inch flat screens embedded in it, so you just have to start up his laptop and then set it up to run the system ...

Hope there are some who can help with either ideas, drawings, images or links :-)

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Does it have to be a H3PC system? You may be able to get a Road Hog for the same price.. Where are you located?

Regards,
  • djz2005djz2005 Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Joe

No it doesen't have to be a pc system, i just thought it was the most handy...i run wysiwyg so it just have to connect with that :-)
    i'm from denmark :-)

Best regards jacob andersen
    edited April 2009
    Ahh, if you want to connect to WYG, then maybe 3PC would be best. Unless you want to go for the Full Boar, you get a console edition visualiser with that too. As you are in northern europe, I think Mark Leahy is you nearest HES guy. He is the Regional Manager for Northern Europe.

My reccomendation would be the Road Hog wings. That way you are keeping the system a little more "together" and traveling arund with it would be easier. Contact Mark on 07919007960. He is always very helpful with me when it comes to buying gear, so I am sure he would be happy to take your call.

Drawings and things can be found on the product specific page on the HES website and also at www.flyingpig.com. Let us know what you choose. Would you like me to drop Mark an email to let him know you may be calling, that way he can look at this thread and know what you are looking for? Is there anything else we could help you with?

Regards,
    edited April 2009
    Hi joe

can you give me his email adress?
    edited April 2009
    Sure Jacob, its mark.leahy@barco.com

Regards,
    edited April 2009
    edited April 2009
    Great! I have dropped him an email to say you will be. He is a great help and I have made him aware of your requirements. Great talking to you Jacob.

Regards,
  • loebusloebus Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Is there anything more to the console edition of ESP than the free demo that can be downloaded off the web?
  • hagberg.dkhagberg.dk Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Hogbox... > drives pigs to the marked<... and it`s a great system... as I make ,-)
    Jacob: The problem about the screen is the weight... A Hogbog incl. wings and widget is 50 pound... so it will be difficult to move it by you self if you also put screens into the system... - therefore I not have done it.
    I`m working on a BaconBox... it will be a half HogBox... with four DMX output ... you have to look forward to it... - Remember... you dont need your touch screen on tour... then you normaly just have to update your position ... touchsreen is very good for programming... and there I take one ELO with me... or I program it on a HogIII and after that load the show to a PC....-
    If you want to use touchsreen... you can use an add on from Magictouch...
    Call me if you need more infomation... or Flyingpig ,-)
  • z6p6tist6z6p6tist6 Registered User
    edited May 2009
    One nice thing about getting a Full Boar (in combination with WYG on your laptop) is that you can send ArtNet straight from the Full Boar into your laptop's network connection and control WYG from the console.

I bet you could even cut a tiny bit of foam out of the bottom of the included Full Boar flight case to stash your WYG laptop. Plenty of room in the latched compartment to hold the rest of your laptop crud.

Just a thought.

PG
  • neil-NSLXneil-NSLX Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I know of somewhere you can buy a Roadhog... ;)

My case was a custom make, drop me a PM, if you want to know where from...

My case is a simple 2 parter, although on reflection, I should of got a draw built into it for Keyboard storage. Simply lift off the lid and there it is... That is the theory, until the Local Crew at the NIA decided to put the desk in upside down... (don't ask).
  • spcentralspcentral Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2009
    I have a hog3pc system and I usually just plop it in my vehicle, but I have a case for my 2 17" touchscreens (custom design) which can also fit my computer and some accessories. Then I have a case for each of my wings (which also houses my widgets). It may be a little bulky, but I would rather have it all protected and flexible for what I need. I have found times when I just need my programming wing and the single widget and it is easier to just grab that case rather than the whole thing.

so each case contains...

Touch Case:
    2x17" Touchscreen
    Mouse
    Keyboard
    Mac Mini
    DualHead2Go
    Cables & other stuff

Wing 1:
    Playback Wing
    Cables
    Superwidget