More Rotary Encoders

I believe that in this age of media-based fixtures and displays, programming with a high degree of efficiency really demands more 'Hands On' control of parameters in real time. I think that the inclusion of more rotary encoders into the Hog 3 system would really help speed up the process of dealing with media servers or fixtures with on board media engines.
When the Hog 2 was designed, it really took the 'Less is More' philosophy for programming moving lights. That is all well and fine, but only for an era of fixtures with less than a couple dozen channels. Having 3-4 encoders made sense then.
Fast Forward to today and we have fixtures that you can only put one or two per universe and the need for more instant tactile control is quite apparent.
I find programming media servers is the slowest process to execute with many pages of wheelsets to wade through and adjust in turn. Having an external wing with a matrix of knobs all mapped out would make programming such beasts a walk in the park.

I'd like to see a wing with at least 16 wheels and some kind of nice display above each to indicate the parameters and values.

Thoughts on this?
Related