New Scenes and Cue Toolbar question

Hey HES team.

Due to my frequent use of Virtual playbacks. Is there a way to bring up the new scenes toolbar without touching the screen. Because your screens arn't multi-touch I can't modify AND bring up the toolbar. Loading something to to a fader to make this happen defeats the purpose.

Also it would be great to add the DIRECTION function to the toolbar.

My other suggestion is that any toolbar should be able to be customized. Most software these days from MS Word to Vectorworks lets the user define what they want to see in each tool bar.

Thanks

E
  • Your second suggestion is something alot of people want. I am included in those people. It is definitly logged somewhere because I remeber reading it recently. Probably best to have a search for it in the requests and enhancements forum, that will give you some more information because I remember it being a large discussion.

Regards,
  • Hi Ed,

In v3.0 we added the ability to adjust basic cuelist options for cuelists
    assigned to masters by holding down choose and using the bottom right hand
    screen toolbar. Unfortunately this doesn't work with virtual masters on PC
    consoles due to the lack of sotfbuttons and multi-touch control.
    On the Wholehog 3 console you could hold down the virtual master in the
    cuelist directory with the mouse our your finger and use the soft keys to
    change the cuelist options in the cuelist options toolbar. However, on PC
    consoles you can't do this because there are no buttons around the touchscreen
    and since we don't do multi-touch you can't hold down a virtual master and
    touch the options at the same time. We have bug #12644 logged so we can find a solution to this.

I will also add a feature request to our system regarding customization of the toolbar.
Related