Problems with LiteCraft PowerBar4

ckorberckorber Registered User
Hi,

i recently updatet my iPC to 3.0.3 and due testing i got the following effect:

I had several LED-bars (Litecraft PowerBar4) in Mode4, so each bar has 16 channels. One bar consists of 4 segments each having 4 channels (red, green, blue and white). To work with it i used the "RGB + Amber" fixture and patched 4 fixtures for one bar. So i can use "I Red, I Blue, I Green and I Amber" for creating colors and also i can use Intensity and CMY.

By using the "I Amber" the LED-bars turn into white and if i press the clear button, the programmer and also the output clears, but the LED-bar still remains white. If i touch the "I Amber" wheel and set the value to 0% the white leds go off...

I created a new fixture from the existing "RGB + Amber" and edited it.

Original fixture:
channel 1 - cyan - variable - 255 > 0 - 0 > 100%
channel 1 - i red - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 2 - magenta - variable - 255 > 0 - 0 > 100%
channel 2 - i green - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 3 - yellow - variable - 255 > 0 - 0 > 100%
channel 3 - i blue - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 4 - color - continious - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 4 - i amber - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%

My fixture:
channel 1 - cyan - variable - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 1 - i red - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 2 - magenta - variable - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 2 - i green - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 3 - yellow - variable - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 3 - i blue - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 4 - amber - variable - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%
channel 4 - i amber - intensity - 0 > 255 - 0 > 100%

So now i can use "I Amber" and when i hit the clear button, the LED-bar turns of correctly but i no longer can use "Intensity" for the normal CMY.
How must the fixture look like, that i can use both and when clearing the programmer making the LED-bar go off...?

Cheers
Chris

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited April 2009
    If you used the Fixture Builder then your master "Intensity" will not work, and there is no way to make it do so via Fixture Builder.

Just use the RGB+Amber profile for now....you will have the results you require.

Hope this helps. :)
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited April 2009
    Hi Chris. This is bug #11237 which deals with the exact issue you are experiencing when trying to clear or knockout or release I-Amber. We fixed this issue in the library for the Martin Stagebar 54 RGBAW but did not fix it for the generic RGB+Amber profile. I have reopenned and added your comments to the bug so we can fix the library profile for that fixture as well.
  • AndrisAndris Registered User
    edited April 2009
    If you can also add the Altman Spectra Cyc to that list it would be most appreciated!
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited May 2009
    This issue has been resolved in v3.0.4 released earlier this week. The fix does require the latest v4.1.39 library.
  • ckorberckorber Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I already updated to 3.0.4.... and it works! Thanks a lot!