split output screen

SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
hi,

I've been trying this, but it won't work on my desk:

is there a way to split the outputscreen and move 1 part to another monitor, and then maximize both screens?

with a lot of RGB-leds it's sometime handy during programming to see more than 1 output-screen so I don't have to scroll up and down

Peer

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited April 2009
    You could try opening two different output windows at different points of the 2 screens, E.G. one screen (external 1) with the output showing the top, the next screen (external 2) showing the bottom. Record it as a view, I think that the view should remember where the scroll bar was, so then you have your 2 outputs..

Give it a try,
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2009
    Remember to take the follow chosen option off. That allows to open multiple screens of your cue list.

Sorry...the question was about output...so forget this.
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2009
    unfortunately you can't open 2 output windows. At the moment, the only way to do this, is to network a pc running hog3pc. Move your output window to one of the virtual external screen and maximize the window.
    hope this helps
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2009
    We do have an enhancement logged to allow the splitting of the output window, but this will be part of a future rework of windowing...