screensaver / password

SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
hi,

can we have a screensaver with password? nice if you go for a lunch...

Peer

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited April 2009
    I remember this being requested before. I would also love this feature. Almost every rival to the Hog has this feature along with many others requested, its a shame the Hog does not have these yet. I am sure you guys are working hard to implement and test the requests. Do you guys have any timelines avalible for this yet?
  • SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
    edited April 2009
    some other desks use keys you can loose, it's good that hog's don't have that. but audience and soundguys....

is there also an option like "run show only", as the key-function with avolites? handy for installation with fixed shows

Peer
    edited April 2009
    i dont think so. Avos use keys, a good concept...until you loose it. Also some desks have the ability to lock it to a certain extent. People can navigate but not change anything major in the showfile.
  • SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
    edited April 2009
    no no, please no keys, I mean a software solution ( again with a password from the operator )
    edited April 2009
    Sorry, I meant I was with you for a "no-keys" solution. Software related solution...
  • mjmaltbiemjmaltbie Registered User
    edited April 2009
    This Thread mentions a Console Lock feature.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2009
    As the thread that Mychal mentions indicates, we do have future plans for console locking and password protection.
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited May 2009
    As long as we can change the admin password. the GMA is so annoying that you can't change the admin pw.
  • mac.caldermac.calder Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Totally OT - The GrandMA admin password can be changed from the user options screen - just right-click on the password and enter a new one.