color mixing cyan mag and yellow ipcb

how do I mix colors on 3 ipcb faders without one overiding the other, so I can mix colors on 3 faders?
  • Create a scene with just the information you need. If you didn't choose the option to keep colours separated, no matters which colour you're working on, they're all given a hard value. That’s probably why your scenes are overriding each other. To avoid it, you have to knock out parameters you don't need. Let me give you an example to make the whole thing clearer. Select your fixtures, now set the cyan to 100%, now knock out magenta and yellow. Record it as a scene. Move your scene to a master and set it as IPCB. Repeat for yellow and magenta. Eventually you should have 3 faders you can use to mix colors. Hope this helps
  • Either separate your Colours in user prefs.....or select your fixtures spin Cyan all the way to full, then hold down the Backspace and touch the Magenta and Yellow to knockout their values, then Record to a Master....set IPCB......rinse and repeat for Magenta, Yellow, CTO, CTB.....etc, etc.

Make sure you set any of your other cuelists with color info to Persist on Override if you want them to return to their color when you are done with IPCB.

Hope this helps. :)
Related