Executor buttons...

Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
I have had a think about this and I know a few people would like this feature. So how about using a playback wing. Given the ability to assign every button on there to a flash button or "+ go on 0" for example. I know the wing gives an extra 10 playbacks, but with this method we could have 40 exectuors couldnt we?

I know you can change keys on playbacks, but I wasnt sure whether it would currently be extended this far..?

Just a thought,

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Well, if you need that many buttons.....just get the full Expansion Wing instead of the Mini-Wing or a RH Wing.

Between the physical buttons and Virtual Lists/Scenes from the touchscreens.....I personally really don't see a need for another piece of hardware to be developed.....you just have to take a slightly different, and just as effective approach.

I'd rather the resources stay in development of the software for the next several years before we see any new hardware myself.
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Of course Marty. But it is a nice feature to have if you cant afford a full expansion wing. Just an idea..
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited April 2009
    To do that I asked the opportunity to use the Logitech G11 keystrokes (3 pages with 18 keys)