Full Boar Lock Up

Hi,

I just upgraded from 2.6.0 first by re-imaging the FB up to 3.0.0 and then doing the software upgrade to 3.0.2 (b2440). I have just now merged in my old show and everything seems to be working fine until I change pages. When I change pages my console will lock up and the only thing that will unfreeze it is a hard reset. The funny thing is that if I change pages directly from the page directory all is fine. It isn't until I just scroll through my pages with the Next Page button that I get this lock up. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know. Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Just to clarify things. The OS still seems to be functioning; ie. the mouse still moves. Everything else is dead in the water. I don't get any response from my faders, buttons, and no output. I looked in the task manager equivalent and it says that the playback and desktop functions have stopped responding. If I kill one of them it prompts me to restart and then hangs there until I do a hard reset.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Related