Removing Fixtures From Output

Someone please point me in the right direction! On the Hog1000 and Hog2PC, there are several fixtures that has been unpatched. However, they still remain in the Output Window. Is there a way to permanently remove them the Output Window?!

Thanks
  • [quote=sstew998;35728]Someone please point me in the right direction! On the Hog1000 and Hog2PC, there are several fixtures that has been unpatched. However, they still remain in the Output Window. Is there a way to permanently remove them the Output Window?!

Thanks

Go into setup/patch/add fixtures and zero out (or adjust) the count for those fixtures. This can be dangerous, or at the very least interesting, if say, you have 20 of something and need to go back to 16, if the ones you need to drop are not the last in the patch . . . . Mostly it works, but I have had crashes trying to do this at times, so make sure you backup before giving it a go. Worst case, you may need to redo your patch for those fixtures, which should not be too bad, if this bugs you that much.

- Tim
  • I've also experienced crashes in Hog2PC when adding/removing fixtures. One workaround, that seems to eliminate the crashing is to close all of your windows that you have open except for Patch/Add Fixtures.

Eric
  • Please keep in mind that unpatching will keep your programming, while removing the fixtures from the fixture schedule will erase the programming for those fixtures!

If you want to keep the fixtures and programming in your show, but don't need them patched currently, then I suggest changing the user numbers to something in the thousands, so that you will not get confused with fixtures currently in use.
Related