Pig + Touch

GianGian Registered User
edited September 2009 in Wholehog 3 General Discussion
Hello,...

Ww know is a wrong keystroke, but if you press PIG, then you press TOUCH, when you record a Cue, the Cues goes empty, and with time 0.
You need to press only TOUCH.
I can replicate that as much as we want.
Regards

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited March 2009
    Gian

The reason that is happening is because 'pig + touch' bring the parameters values into a editor as record inelegable. This can be usefull if you want to have the parameter values in the editor in order to copy them to other fixuters.
    Check out section 15.3.7 of the User Manual for more information.
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited March 2009
    On a random note of this, can you touch only one type of parameter? Say I want to touch all the beam, but leave everything else alone? I can't seem to find out how to do that (would be great for hard programming some palettes)
  • jhillenkotterjhillenkotter Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Stephen, you can press 'Beam + 'Touch' if you only want to touch beam parameters of a fixture.

JENS
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited March 2009
    You can also press TOUCH and tap an encoder to do a single parameter without actually changing its' value.

Hope this helps. :)
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited March 2009
    Brilliant. I tried it backwords and I guess just moved on to something else ... works perfectly!
  • seen@pseseen@pse Registered User
    edited September 2009
    I can touch a parameter pressing "touch + encoder wheel", but i can't untouch it.
    "Pig + touch" only works with a group of parameters.
    Can you help me?

Regards,
    Ben
  • jthatcherjthatcher Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2009
    If you want to then knock a group or a specific parameter, hold the backspace key and touch the approriate encoder. Or hold the backspace and hit the beam , color, position, or intensity button to knock out groups of parameters.
  • seen@pseseen@pse Registered User
    edited September 2009
    In fact, I just need to untouch a parameter in the programmer without any change on stage. With the Knock out button, I remove it from stage and programmer. The only solution for the moment is to untouch the beam button, for example and to touch parameters I need in the beam parameters. Is there another way?
  • Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Yes, like Jashua said, hold the backspace key down and then turn the encoder wheel for the parameter you want to knock out. Holding the backspace and turn the encoder at the same time.