DL3 color is off

Richard RasmussenRichard Rasmussen Registered User, Hog Beta
edited March 2009 in DL.3/DL.2
We are rigging a TV show that will have 3 DL3's in the rig. Today I pulled them out and tested them. One of them the color is way off. Everything that should be yellow is magenta and everything that blue is green. What would make the colors switch? I had them running side by side with the same image file. It's the only wide lens the other two are regular lenses. Could they have messed something up when changing the lens before the rental house sent it out?
Thanks in advance,
Richard

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited March 2009
    You could have a situation where the RGBHV cables going into the projector are plugged in the wrong order or one of them is making a bad connection.
  • schiefelsschiefels Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited March 2009
    Hi Richard,

To add to Scott's suggestion, be sure to check that the DVI cable connected to the computer is seated tightly.
  • Richard RasmussenRichard Rasmussen Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited March 2009
    Your customer service is so far above and beyond. I wrote at 6pm pacific which is probably 7pm your time. I received an answer from not one but two Highend techs with in 10 minutes. Problem was solved. The G and B cables were switched. Thank you guys!!
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited March 2009
    Richard,

That's what we're here for! Glad it was something simple and things are working again.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.