Huge Fullboar 3.0.1 Stability, lag issues

So in a show last weekend running v3.0.1 (2425) I was having major issues that i wasn't having in 2.6

It wasn't a huge show, 30 desk channels, 10 Moving heads, 3 DL3's and 260 LED cells patched.
All contained in 3 universes'

During programming I had the desk lock up on me three times. And then during the show with playbacks running, trying to adjust cues the whole desk was just majorly slow.

i.e. with a list of linked cues, watching the wait time count down, normally you can see it degenerate, but in my lists it would just stop on say 11 seconds, then the next update would have it at like 2.4 seconds etc.
Output window & programmer would not update anything close to realtime.

I tried closing all windows, clearing everything, hard reset etc, and this condition persisted.

Programming wise there wasn't alot going on. No effects were being run, only had 6 cuelists, 3 of which were stacks of linked cues. 2 of them were a set of 6 cues, the last was the DL3 list which was a set of 130 or so cues all linked. But nothing complicated going on. Pretty basic actually.

when everything was in show mode, playing back, trying to update anything, intensity, media file, i would get a progressively longer lag time. Starting at like 1/2 second, and before the desk locked up with like 4+ seconds

has anyone else run into this? i spoke to some others that were running in to the same issues with this software version.
Related