macro

markomarko Registered User
hi. need help with macro on hog 3

Ok. i have cuelist 1 on master 4 and cuelist 2 on master 5
play button is go, pause button is release
on master 4 next to cue 1 i put macro GM5 and it works
when I release master 4 I want master 5 to be released too but don't know how to do it.

thanx.

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited March 2009
    Depending on how you have things setup and what else is running, you can do RA (Release all) if you have no other lists running, but the easiest would be....

In list one, make the next cue a blank cue with RL1:RL2 as the comment macro. When it runs, both lists release.
  • markomarko Registered User
    edited March 2009
    thanx jxgriffi. Is there a way to set macro to release button of a master?

thanx.

Marko.
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited March 2009
    You mean give the release button more than one ability EG release master and fire a macro? Im sure this isnt possible.. changing the action of this button may help you though.
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited March 2009
    Since each master doesn't have it's own release button, no there isn't a way to set a macro to the release button.

What I have done on my wing is set the "Play" button to play the list and the "Pause" button to release the list. Now, you can't release MULTIPLE lists or set a macro for it, but you can put in the blank cue like I mentioned above followed by an "auto-release at end of cue" setting to release the other lists and then release the list itself.