Hog3PC, Design Spot 250's, and a lot of problems

So, I've had a really long and very unsuccessful day. So heres my issue:

My theatre is using Hog3PC with a DMX widget (already upgraded). A few weeks ago we got it and installed it and were using it with 4 Design Wash and 2 Design Spot 250's perfectly. Until today, load in.

FYI: All of our issues are with the Design Spot 250's (Elation)

For starters, the color presets don't work. If I chose the red preset, the light output is half blue/half red. Each color preset shows half of the indicated color, and then half of another random color, so we cant use them. We can manually make it all blue, but its still an issue.

Secondly, cues don't work. Period. I've recorded 10 cues, all on the 10th cue list, all in different spots on a wall. However when I hit play, the Design Spot 250's simply point straight down and shine a white light, not going to any cue what so ever.

To make things even more annoying, we plugged in a separate board to use the movers, and they worked perfectly. However the board is extremely ****** and we wont be using it because it can't do what we need it to do.

The Design Wash 250's are working perfectly with Hog3PC I might add

Here is a list of our troubleshooting so far:
-Changed out ALL DMX cabling
-Created new show in Hog3PC
-Reinstalled Hog3PC
-Used 3 separate computers
-Ran one line of DMX from light to widget, no connections in between
-Used separate light board to control lights
-Changed out terminators

All of these attempted fixes resulted in absolutely no change to our errors, and I have no more ideas

Everything is terminated, and everything was working 3 days ago. I have absolutely no idea what the issue is, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Related