HOG 3 / HogPC networking issue

My current setup is a Wholehog 3, a laptop running Hog 3PC, 2x DP2000 and a DP8000. Into this there is also a laptop running WygR19 through connectivity software (just to mirror what is happening on stage and fascilitate position palette programming). The Hog 3PC is also outputting one universe over USB widget (just to feed the FOH lights). Everything is networked together over two gigabit ethernet switches with A/B lines running from stage to FOH. I am roughly using 3 universes on each of the DP2K and 5 universes on the DP8K.

Now, this all works fine either way. But I encountered a problem when trying to log the Hog 3PC onto the showfile on the Wholehog console. It simply will not find the console. Strange thing is, the other way it works fine. If I set the PC as showserver, the Wholehog can find the PC's showfile without any problems.

Obviously, everything is running the latest software and all cables and networking equipment is high spec. But since it is all working then this shouldnt be a problem.

Any thoughts?
Related