hog3pc 3.0.1 with wyg

pebistonepebistone Registered User
since i install V3.0.1 , i can 't connect to wyg ,
i think first , it was the connectivity driver , i install the new connectivity driver, the result is the same,
when i worked with the v2.4 and wyg 22 ,there is no problem,
so i decided to uninstall V3.0.1 and reinstall the V2.4 with the connectivity driver for the V2.4 , and now it doesn't work with wyg 22
i don't understand why ?
please help me

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Whats your exact configuration? Which console? network drives? external devices, DPs etc etc. We will need some more information if you would like help.
  • pebistonepebistone Registered User
    edited February 2009
    i talked about hog 3pc V3.01 on my computer annd wyg22 on the same computer
    edited February 2009
    pebistone wrote: »
    i talked about hog 3pc V3.01 on my computer annd wyg22 on the same computer

OK. Make sure you have deactivated all firewalls and security because sometimes these can interfere. Are you able to connect to the show at all? Does the wholehog DP window open at all?
    edited February 2009
    all firewall and security are deactivated,wholehog DP status locating wholehog network session info scanning port 6600
    edited February 2009
    pebistone wrote: »
    all firewall and security are deactivated,wholehog DP status locating wholehog network session info scanning port 6600

OK. Does it ever connect? Or does it just stay scanning? Make sure your H3PC is set to port 6600 too.
    edited February 2009
    only scanning configuration port 6600 user number 1
    edited February 2009
    when i connect my wifi card on my pc wholehog dp status running session 127.0.1@6600 outputs active but it doesn't work ,i can't connect wyg with hog 3 thank for help
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited February 2009
    I have the same problem with connectivity, however, what is strange is that I was able to connect with v3.0.0 in the Beta stages. It never connects, just hangs on the same as above when not connected.

Here's my exact setup:

Windows XP SP3
    WYG R22
    HogPC v3.0.1
    All on the same computer, and all firewalls/other malaise disconnected.

I have made sure all are on the same port (6600) and that the Hog has a DP2000 now as user 2. I changed the address inside of WYG to show address 2. I also have ensured the new connectivity driver is installed. I do not get the III symbol though (which should show up with the connectivity driver), instead I get the flying pig symbol showing up, as was original with WYG.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, as I have gotten the system to connect a separate time. Well, I assume that's the problem actually. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, if I'm leaving something out that could help, let me know.
  • FarenFaren Registered User
    edited February 2009
    hello,
    i had the same problem...
    First after patching some lamps in hog3pc it was possible to connect wyg to hog3pc.
    Without pachting something in hog3pc, the "software-dp" is always on status idle...

hope that helps

Faren
    edited February 2009
    yes ,i found the problem yesterday,after patching some lamp into hog3 pc, all is ok
    thanks
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Ya forgot about that one.... I knew it was something I just had forgot. Thanks!