chase help

onetech09onetech09 Registered User
Hi guys, i'm new here and new to the hog systems. I'm currently playing about on hog 2pc and hog 3pc with wysiwyg before i attempt to use our hog 2 in work. What i'd like to know is, can you help with a problem i have. I have recorded some cues that i want to chase, but have found that when i add another cue on the same playback fader that it also becomes recorded into the chase. Is there anyway to stop this from happening so that nothing else is addded into the chase.

hope you guys get what i mean.

Cheers

Joe

Comments

• eboxereboxer Registered User
    edited January 2009
    If you have the cue list options set as a chase, then no. If you'd rather create a built in chase (just autofollow cues and then link the last step to the first) then the next time you hit go the chase will stop and the next cue will run.

There is also the ability to keep that chase list as a chase, and just have it triggered from another cue using comment macros.
  • ChrisTallChrisTall Registered User, DL Beta
    edited January 2009
    Joe, I recommend Eric's second suggestion. It seperates the chase from the list which makes editing it much easier.

And, you can have multiple chases to pick from and just change the macro that's calling it.