Frozen Attribute Blocks...

LA7272LA7272 Registered User
Hi, I was programming on an IPC and a few times, i would look up and in the 4 boxes above the wheels that usually show the attributes, the first two boxes would show Cue Rate and Cue Effects and the 2nd two would be blank. They would freeze like this. I could select groups but couldn't use the wheels. Yhe differant attributes would not appear in the boxes. I had to restart the console to get them out. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Comments

• BodhiBodhi Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Cue rate and effect rate should only appear when you hold one of your "choose" buttons. Perhaps one of them is stuck?
  • ChrisTallChrisTall Registered User, DL Beta
    edited January 2009
    I have had this happen when "deleting" a cuelist from a fader (Hold CHOOSE and press DELETE).

Selecting a choose button with a cuelist under it usually fixes it.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Chris is correct... there is a bug logged about the known problem that can occur when deleting a cuelist via holding Choose.
  • LA7272LA7272 Registered User
    edited January 2009
    What is the quickest way out of it ? I tried PIG +REALEASE and I think CHOOSE+DELETE but didn't help. I am running 2.6. Does 3.0 fix it ?

Thanks,
  • ChrisTallChrisTall Registered User, DL Beta
    edited January 2009
    To fix it, Press the CHOOSE button on a fader with a cuelist assigned to it.
    edited January 2009
    Oh yeah, also when I open the Cue List, it is down at the bottom. What is the fastest way to get back to the top ?
    Thanks,
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited January 2009
    You can set the options for your lists to "Reset on Release" and whenever lists are released, they jump back up to the top.
    edited January 2009
    I'll try it.
    Thanks,