Studnets and beginners help here!

Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
When I first joined the forums I appriciated the help given to me by members. Things that helped me, I wanted to share. I have attached a "students/beginners pack". It is for people who are new to Wholehogs. It includes a front panel layout, so you can learn where keys are and the general front panel layout. There are some useful links, and book recomendations in there. There are small boxes underneath the front panel to write in fo information etc.

There is far more information on the HES website. The support section is a wealth of information!

I think this thread should be a sticky? Brad or Scott, do you agree? I want this information to be avalible to people for a long time to come.

Thanks for reading.

*I have removed the document for a day or two, it is under a re-work. A far better one will be reposted shortly, watch this space!*

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Joe,

This is nice information but the images are from the user manual and the links are common. I think that most of this information is availalbe in the user manual. However I do commend you for your efforts to share the knowledge. I suggest expanding your idea into a much larger document and then email it to me for review.

thanks again,
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited January 2009
    I have sent a revised copy to your Barco email Brad.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Yes I have it Joe and will reply shortly...
  • rydunnrydunn Registered User
    edited March 2012
    please repost your help doument soon ;)
  • jan87jan87 Registered User
    edited April 2012
    that document would be much appreciated :) :P
  • LiteDaveyLiteDavey Registered User
    edited April 2012
    Any beginner info would be much appreciated. Running HOG III3PC with 24 LED's, 2 Roboscan 918's and a few pin LED's. Books, videos, etc. Been reading forums for a few months now. Love my job. Want to go beyond sufficient.