Open/Edit groups

QueerdooQueerdoo Registered User
Is there some way to open and edit a group, like other pallettes?

[Group] # [Open] doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Try [open] [group] or [group][group]
  • QueerdooQueerdoo Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Try [open] [group] or [group][group]

I know how to open the list, but i want to open and/or edit a group.
    edited January 2009
    [group][1][full] then edit what you want. [update] Im sure this is detailed in the manual...
  • SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
    edited January 2009
    or select new fixtures > record group > replace
    edited January 2009
    My mistake. I was going to repost after I finished watching gladiators, but beaten to it!
  • QueerdooQueerdoo Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Some of you misspoint my question...

I want to see what fixtures that is in one group (yeah, i can open the programmer to see what fixtures that are selected), i would have the option to edit a group exactly like other pallettes (colour, position e.g.).
  • SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
    edited January 2009
    hmm, I just remember that in hog2 it was "load" + "group" and then add or undo fixtures , then "update"... Should be something simular in hog3
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2009
    Hi Queerdoo. As far as I know you can't open any group editor as you do for palettes, for groups are intended to be a fast way to recall a bunch of fixtures; they don't have any information whatsoever. If groups were kind of referenced then your idea, of having a group editor would make definitely sense.
    Marco:hogsign:
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Groups can not be opened in a similar manner to palettes. A group is just a recall of a fixture selection. You can however merge into groups and record or record/remove into groups. To recall a group you can just simply select the group and the fixtures will be selected in your programmer.
  • sandersander Registered User
    edited January 2009
    but just hitting update, after made the changes in a 'group-editor', is more sophisticated to mine opinion...
    and it should be possible to attach IPCB-parameters to a group,like high- and low-light

san