starting up a DL3

prmuchaprmucha Registered User
edited December 2008 in DL.3/DL.2
I am just curious how close the projector is from day to day for an image. I'm not going to be collaging them at all, but just a single image from each DL3. I'm wondering how close that image will be from day to day in the same spot in terms of projection shift. I know, watching projectionists often, that sometimes projectors can certainly go off from day to day, and this is obviously both a projector and a moving head (which I know can be off a little bit from day to day).

I'll be doing some massive keystone correction using the server's correction adjustment, and I'm wondering how much that could be off due to the projection movement (and P/T) overnight after shutdown.

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2008
    It should be dead on. We do a lot of testing with this and obviously since it is a moving fixture and does Collage Blending, it is pretty much required to be highly accurate.
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited December 2008
    That's great to know. With this being my first undertaking with the unit, I had not had experience with what it's capable of. Again, that's great to know!

Thanks!