iPC 3.0 cuelist glitch

tedcooktedcook Registered User
Immediately after installing 3.0 on our iPC and launching our standard show, the console was behaving a little funny. Cuelists and HTP faders were not working, but the programmer could control everything just fine.

Rebooting the console seemed to fix the situation. Just throwing it out there incase anyone else has a similar experience.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Thanks Ted,

Please let us know if you see this again...
  • tedcooktedcook Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Ran into this again. I'm still using release 3.0.0

I found that unpacking old shows (made previous to 3.0.0) reproduces this behavior every time. The first time building the show from backup file, it comes up with all faders / cues unresponsive. Logging out of show and re-launching makes everything work fine.

I haven't checked behavior of shows backup-ed from 3.0.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited March 2009
    If you are having a problem with HTP faders it is probably because when you shift over the Patch from the DP-2000 to the DP-8000 you are essentially re-patching those fixtures.

There is a known, long-standing issue with HTP faders not working when their corresponding fixtures are re-patched.

The solution is to either...log off and re-launch....or turn HTP off and on again from the cuelist options.

Might this be what you are seeing?

Hope this helps. :)
  • tedcooktedcook Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Marty,
    That sounds a lot like what I've been seeing, although it definately affects non HTP faders as well.