Hog3 and Tablet PC ?

Hi out there:rolleyes: ..

I have a Hog3 Pc system
how do i logon to the same show wiht my Tablet pc.. ?

So a can update pallet´s when i am standing on stage.. :D

Thanks!
  • You will first want to make sure that both the computer running HogPC (Server) and the TabletPC running HogPC(Client), are running the same version of HogPC.
    Next, you want to add some sort of wireless router or access point to the Hog Network. I like to turn off DHCP on the router and set my own IP addresses on the Tablet. Also, turn off any Firewall. I like to disable any other networks I have on.
    Once you have a solid WiFi connection on the Tablet, launch HogPC.

Once you see the splash screen, you will need to check a couple of things.
    1) Under Settings (at the bottom) you will see three things.
    A) Console Number - The Server console is usually 1, so set the Client (your Tablet) to any number other than the Server.
    B) Port - The default HogNet port is 6600. Unless you have changed this, leave it the same.
    C) Run Server - This is only enabled for the PC that is running as the server, so for the Client, disable it.

2) You might want to check your Network settings under the Control Settings button. Here you can double check that you are using the right network adapter and your IP addresses are correct.

3) Lastly, under Connect To Show, you should see a button with the IP Address of the running show found. If not, you might have to hit the Rescan button next to it. When you do see it, select the button and HogPC will connect to the running show.

I think I got everything. If not, someone will correct me. Good Luck.
  • Just one added note. If you are setting static ip addresses with your dhcp off you'll need to set the ip for your DP2000 as well if you are using one. Also to keep track of ip addresses you want every device to have it's own seperate ip.
Related