Flickering Colors

We have a small rig and usually dont know what's going on until 5min before the show starts and therefore do almost all of out work live. Today I got a little sick of having to fade down the wash lights, change color and then fade them up again. So I made a cuelist with six different color cues, and for lack of something better to do with it, made the fader a manual crossfader (I know I could have used ICPB, but that wasn't what I really wanted). When I used the crossfader though, the color started flickering, like the CMY wheels where jerking backwards and forwards a little bit as they moved. The color change wasn't drastic, light purple to a dark purple. I then used the GO button and it made a smooth transition, even all the way across the spectrum.

Obviously it's not that important but I want to know if it's a bug? Or is it just because I'm using the manual crossfader as opposed to a automated transition?.....Or is it some little hidden thing about the H3 OS that I didn't know?......I'm a little bit stuck:1zhelp:......any ideas?
Related