RoadHog is a great console!!

I just did a gig with a Road Hog and it was a real pleasure to use. Perhaps I am biased because of my experience and comfort with the H3 ( used if for five years on several Cruise ships) but I haven't come a across a better platform. Since I have left ships I have used several different consoles including a Mini MA and none were as elegant or easy to understand as the Hog.

I was also delighted to see that the Road Hog was so responsive... even better then a full H3. I was zipping along programing and moving scenes and lists and I didn't have to wait for the console once. Also, not one crash!!! had you told me that 4 years ago I would have laughed in your face!

And while I am heaping praise on High End, the venue had Studio Colors, Studio Spot CMYs and Color Commands all of which preformed beyond my expectations (bright, fast color changes, great gobos) and this is coming from a die hard Martin fixture guy.

Anyway, I invite everyone to tell a positive experience you have had with a Hog. I am sure there are lots. While you are at it - I am always looking for the well worded selling points of a Hog... you know... you are four beers in at the bar and some snotty MA programer is going on about how great the Germans are.... What is your response???

Thanks for reading my blather...

Mark :hogsign:
Related