Dmx??????

gwcwc3pogwcwc3po Registered User
edited November 2008 in DL.3/DL.2
I Guys,

Like a lot of you know, i'm using Dl.2 in a club.
Recently(last week) we've lost control on a dl.2 and I want to know what would cause this? Dmx cable are all good and tested. When we boot up the dl.2 on the screen all we see is DL.2 HIGHEND SYSTEMS No dmx page nothings...

I want to know what to do to repair this thanks:)

Anthony

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2008
    Anthony,

A couple questions to clarify. Are you getting anything in the menu at all?

Is the DL.2 logo you are seeing on the display itself or out of the projector? Is the logo rotating or just stationary?

If you can get into the menu or the CMA I would turn Video Self Test on and see if it is functioning correctly. That will tell us that all the hardware is okay and help narrow down the issue.
  • gwcwc3pogwcwc3po Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Ill repost tonight, currently all I know is that the logo is stationary with no menu at all.
    edited November 2008
    There are two possibilities. If one of the video cables comes loose inside then the projector video output can get routed to the LCD menu display instead.

The other is that there is a server hardware problem and it is hanging at the BIOS screen. The BIOS splash screen is just the HES Logo, ie no DL.2 reference in the screen. If it is hanging there then it is not booting for some reason. First thing I would do would be to check all the connections insiide the server and reseat the video card, hdd cables, and RAM.

Of course you can always call our Support guys and they can walk you through troubleshooting.
    edited November 2008
    Called a lots of time I currently know well those dl.2:)! Ill check those cable tonight Thanks Scott
    edited November 2008
    Okay Scott,

It was another light man that couldnt use them.... ( They only know how to click on buttons so ....) There is no problem

Thanks again:)!
    edited November 2008
    Good to hear there weren't any real issues with the fixtures!