High End Dropping The Ball!!!

Ok, here's me opinion and maybee some will agree? Well I look at High End's lineup and I'm wondering what happend to all the real concert/ stage lights. I mean the Showgun is bright but it is limited and I feel already getting old. The LED stuff is a great add however still does not pack the punch of that a high powered spot fixture will ,such as air effects. I mean Martin now has the MACIII and if you look at Martin's lineup you may get the feeling that it looks as if Martin is kicking High Ends a** when it comes to product lineup. I mean the only light that High End has like the Mac is the Spot 575, and what a nice light it is but outdated because it's not bright enough. I've seen alot of shows lately in person and on TV and I am seeing less and less of High End and more of Martin and other brands. Also as far as the cyberlight, well no one likes scanners that much anymore, so why do you even still make one??? I hope things will change, as I always liked High End and their customer support is great. I hope something great comes out soon cause right now looks a little boring in my eyes.
Related