Help with Visualizer

Hello all, first off let me say that this forums has been a huge help to me just by searching the threads. But now i have to reach out to you guys for some specific help.

i am using wysiwyg and hog 3 pc on the same laptop. i have achevied all connectivity for the two programs to see each other.

can someone give me a step by step for assigning lights in wyg, so i after i programm them in hog 3 pc i can see them move?

My problem is i just cant get them to turn on.

thank you all in advance for helping me on this as im sure with all the talent thats here i will be up and running in no time.

Thank
los
  • The fixtures have to be the same in both Hog3PC and Wysiwyg. They must be patched the same and have the same spot numbers.

Once everything is patched...go to LIVE mode. In that window, connect using the device manager and you should be good to go...

Does that help???
  • i assigned the spot number under quick tools but still nothing. im sure im missing a couple of steps here, its just that i cant find any documents on the proper way to set up a fixture.
  • You must also assign DMX to the fixtures in WYG....just as you would have to set an address on actual fixtures in a real situation. Obviously this must match the Patch data in H3PC.

To addsign a DMX address to a fixture in WYG you must first have a Universe set up to Patch to.....this is done in the DATA section.

Once you have set up a Universe, you can then assign fixtures addresses within that Universe or any other Universe you have created.

Then in LIVE you must Bind the WYG Universes to the Virtual DP outputs to match the H3 Patch.

Thia is all very well documented inside WYG....just go under the Help section to read in more detail if you need it.
  • [quote=Marty Postma]You must also assign DMX to the fixtures in WYG....just as you would have to set an address on actual fixtures in a real situation. Obviously this must match the Patch data in H3PC.

To addsign a DMX address to a fixture in WYG you must first have a Universe set up to Patch to.....this is done in the DATA section.

Once you have set up a Universe, you can then assign fixtures addresses within that Universe or any other Universe you have created.

Then in LIVE you must Bind the WYG Universes to the Virtual DP outputs to match the H3 Patch.

Thia is all very well documented inside WYG....just go under the Help section to read in more detail if you need it.

Thanks, it was creating another universe that had me stuck.

Thanks Again
Related