Way to Lock External Monitor Windows Sizes & Positions in Hog3PC?

Is there a way to lock the size and position of the external monitors in Hog3PC either on a per show basis or per Hog3PC installation? I am setting up Hog3PC for a customer and I have 2 monitors. On the first monitor I setup the the 2 "normal" windows and the front panel. On the second monitor I want to setup up "External Monitor 1" and "External Monitor 2" to be in a specific size and position. However, when I exit Hog3PC and launch the show again the position and size of the "external monitor" windows are not kept.

This means everytime somebody wants to use the setup I have they must know how to reposition and resize the windows just right to match the config I want for them. The people using the system the most of the time are simple playback and beginner programmer users. They are volunteers at a church.

Am I missing something or is there no way to do this in the most recent (v2.6.0 b2071) version?

[Edit: Sometimes it seems to work and other times not. I have yet to detect the pattern.]

Thanks,
Kevin Montagne
Related