Where are all the updates?

CRBatchelorCRBatchelor Registered User
So is it just me who didn't make it to Vegas? Where are all the Highend releases? Version 3.0?

Comments

• stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Not yet released.
  • CRBatchelorCRBatchelor Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Am I reading this wrong?

"For lighting control operation and programming Barco announces the Wholehog DMX Processor 8000, which manages 16 DMX universes with ease. By providing DMX and Art-Net output at a steady rate, the possibilities for lighting design are expanded. DMX Processor 8000 is 50 times more powerful than its predecessor the DMX Processor 2000. To celebrate its debut, attendees may enter a drawing to win a free DMX Processor 8000 by signing up at the booth. Also newly released is Wholehog v3.0 software, which offers improved functionality and gives the user increased ability to control more lighting and LED products."
  • z6p6tist6z6p6tist6 Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Chris,

You're not reading that wrong. As is the case with many companies, LDI was used to 'announce' the release of the DP8000 and the 3.0 software, which are expected to arrive this quarter.

Phil
  • Richard RasmussenRichard Rasmussen Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited October 2008
    I was there all weekend and didn't hear about 3.0. If it's true that's rad. It was my first time at ldi and I will be going every year!!!!