Hog 500/1000 Fixture Library

TAlsaber@aol.comTAlsaber@aol.com Registered User
Is there a way to add fixtures to the built in fixture library of the Hog 500 or 1000? I'd rather not rely not on a floppy disk that could accidently get saved over at a pervious gig, and have to shuffle at a job site for a computer with a floppy drive to create a new disk.

The fixtures are

Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 575

Elation Design Spot 300E

I have both on a disk already and updated the boards with the most to date updates on the website.

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Staff
    edited October 2008
    Hello, unfortunately it is not possible to add these to the actual console library. Adding them to individual shows as you are doing is the only way.
  • lowendlowend Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Does the same hold true with the Wholehog 2 console? Not these specific fixtures... but just the fact that you can not permanently update the consoles library?
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2009
    All Wholehog 2 based consoles can not have the console library updated by users. However you can update the libraries within your show files or start from a blank show disk with the libraries you need.
  • Kelly KosterKelly Koster Registered User
    edited January 2009
    TAlsaber@aol.com said:
    Is there a way to add fixtures to the built in fixture library of the Hog 500 or 1000? I'd rather not rely not on a floppy disk that could accidently get saved over at a pervious gig, and have to shuffle at a job site for a computer with a floppy drive to create a new disk.

The fixtures are

Clay Paky Alpha Spot HPE 575

Elation Design Spot 300E

I have both on a disk already and updated the boards with the most to date updates on the website.

...and where might I get the Elation Design Spot 300E personality for the Hog 1000??? Can't find it anywhere.

Kelly
    edited January 2009
    You can download a show containing that from the link below.

http://www.flyingpig.com/hog2libgen/
  • Kelly KosterKelly Koster Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Dude! I totally missed it.
    Thanks Mitch! You rule.

Kelly
  • Bo RiosBo Rios Registered User
    edited March 2009
    is there anywhere I can find the personality for a robe spot 1200eat mode 2 and a robe color mix 250 mode ?? I cant seem to find one.
    edited March 2009
    Hello, you can download a new show containing those from the link below.

http://www.flyingpig.com/hog2libgen/