Ipc Missing Auto launch file

ambi40ambi40 Registered User
edited October 2008 in Misc. Discussion
Hello everyone.

I have an error that shows up on my ipc saying thats its missing
an autolaunch file.However once its gets past the boot stage it runs
fine no issues.it does also have a slow boot process, what can this be caused by????? Thanks Again.

Ambie

Comments

• CatWestCatWest Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Amber-
    Most likely, the last person to use the console enabled the autolaunch functionality for their showfile and then deleted their showfile. The error message is simply the console telling you that it can't find the show it has been asked to launch automatically. It won't cause any further problems, but it will be an annoyance everytime you boot the console. You can make this stop by disabling the Auto Launch function.

From your post, I don't know if you are using Hog3PC or Hog2PC. The auto launch instructions are slightly different for each.

For Hog3PC:
    1. Open the Control Panel (you can do this from within your showfile if you like) and select "Auto Launch" from the pane on the left.
    2. Un-check the button that says "Enable Auto Launch" and click "OK."

For Hog2PC, you'll need to enter the "iPC Configuration Panel."
    (Log out of Hog2PC, or right click during the console's bootup animated sequence).
    1. Make sure you are in the "Startup OS" tab in the left side pan.
    2. In the Hog2PC section, you will see the "Auto Launch" buttons, which you can disable.
  • ryanwilkinsonryanwilkinson Registered User
    edited October 2008
    ambi40 wrote:
    Hello everyone.

I have an error that shows up on my ipc saying thats its missing
    an autolaunch file.However once its gets past the boot stage it runs
    fine no issues.it does also have a slow boot process, what can this be caused by????? Thanks Again.

Ambie
    I swear I didn't do it.. must have been someone else on it.. :p