Effects record, but don't playback...

To all,

There's a decent chance I'm doing something wrong here. I've looked everywhere I can think to look in the manual, clicked every button I can think to click, and searched these very forums... All to no avail.

Recently while programming a show, I recorded a basic intensity ramp, fanning it across 18 CK ColorBlaze fixtures using the Generic RGB LED fixture type. I used the Effect Engine and manually created the effect. Once finished creating, I recorded the effect into a cue. When I proceeded to take the cue to check the effect, the fixtures intensities came up, but no effect.

I opened the cue in the editor to find that the values were, in fact, recorded. They just didn't seem to want to playback. I tried masking out just certain parameters, no luck. It feels as though I've tried everything...

Anyone experience this? I am new to Hog3. I've programmed for several years on Hog2, so this may just be something that I'm trying to do the old way, and now there is a new way.... But as I've said, I certainly looked hard in the manual, and tried many things...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Jason Stygar
Grace Church St. Louis
Related