Problems with iSpot color wheel alignment

daw79daw79 Registered User
I am just starting with moving lights and the Hog3PC software. I have a single widget and am using the PC software. Minimal problems so far, but mostly things as part of the learning curve.

I am using 5 Coemar iSpot 150s and one iSpot 575EB. When they come online and I strike the lamps, the color wheels are all off. They are in between colors. Any reason for this that's not so obvious to a novice?

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited September 2008
    probably because the fixture profile needs to be adjusted....Coemar is one of those companies where their published DMX charts rarely reflect actual fixture operation....:rolleyes: ....the easiest workaround is to simply dial in the wheel positions and create palettes.

Hope this helps:)
  • daw79daw79 Registered User
    edited September 2008
    thx. i figured that might be the case, but i was hoping there'd be an easier solution. safe to assume the profile won't be updated anytime soon?
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Well the profile guru, Steve, is very good about keeping up with these things as long as someone provides him with the info.

The best thing to do is note the actual DMX values for the colour/gobo slots and send him a list by posting in the Fixture Library section of the forum.

You can see the DMX by pressing SETUP & then DMX from the bottom right toolbar....then navigate to the universe where your fixtures are.

• epelaezepelaez Registered User
    edited August 2013
    Well the profile guru, Steve, is very good about keeping up with these things as long as someone provides him with the info.

The best thing to do is note the actual DMX values for the colour/gobo slots and send him a list by posting in the Fixture Library section of the forum.

You can see the DMX by pressing SETUP & then DMX from the bottom right toolbar....then navigate to the universe where your fixtures are.

did anyone figure this out. man having the same issue
    thanks