Relating Effect Timings?

djselmeyerdjselmeyer Registered User
Hi All,

Is there a good way to relate the timings of two effects? I am looking to do something like a square step effect with position and have a flash of light while the fixture holds still in each corner, then go out before moving again. I can see doing this with several cues in a loop by entering all the info myself, but I am looking to do it across a number of fixtures and would love to be able to simply apply the effects and fan. The end result being a clean look that feels like I have many random lights popping on and off all around.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
    edited October 2008
    maybe make a square in 4 seconds, and make seperate chase with 4 lightflashes in 0.5 secs?

then add a "go virtual master" and "release virtual master" in empty que might do the trick

if you change the speed of squarefigure, just manually adjust lightflash-rate...
  • Jeroen_NLJeroen_NL Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I'm wondering about this to, must be a simpeler way I hope....
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited October 2008
    You already can do that using in a same effect pan, tilt and dimmer, or two effects, one for pan and tilt and one for dimmer in one cue or two cues linked by macro.
    I use many combined effects with position and dimmer and I never had trouble.