Unable to connect IPC and WygR22

Hi there,

Trying since 2 weeks to connect IPC (Hog3pc mode) and WygR22.
Ipc Control panel and Hog3pc are updated with last version.
I tried ton change network config with control panel but I have this message :
Unable to bind to configured adapter, reconfiguring to use valid network adapter.
I tried with a crossover ethernet wire, a non crossover, with a router and nothing happen.
Any Idea? I need wyg next week for a big show.
Thanx
  • Be sure that you are not using the loopback adapter on either console. First you want to be sure both consoles are connected to a router. In the control panel you want to use DHCP for your connections as well.

First start the console with the show file on it, as it will act as the show server. This should be what you need to start with.

Now you need to startup the second console. You do not want to connect to a network show. You may need to refresh the connection a couple of times before it finds the show.

Now everything should be connected and working. I would also look in the hog 3 manual and there may be more information for you there.

Let me know if this isn't what you are looking for and I will try to help you out.
  • Be sure that you are not using the loopback adapter on either console. First you want to be sure both consoles are connected to a router. In the control panel you want to use DHCP for your connections as well.

This is really my problem I can't change the network adapter. Ipc (from what I understood) use Loopback adapter to simulate hog3 network (no dp2000 here of course).
    Each time I tried to change the adapter (in the Ipc control panel or directly from Hog3pc panel) I have this f**g message : Unable to bind to configured adapter, reconfiguring to use valid network adapter. And Ipc restarts with the loopback adapter, wich can't accept DHCP...
    Thanks for you help...
  • Check Page 76 of the manual. From what I am concluding from your message is that the iPC is not connected to a valid network. Be sure the router is setup correctly as well. I would also try connecting it to an existing network if there is one availible.

Try what page 76-77 suggest and that might fix your problem.
Related