Take the High Road??

Glenn BorderGlenn Border Registered User
Hey all you Hog experts,
Has anyone ever heard of a "High Road " console that runs Hog 3 software?
Ive never heard of it, but have been offered one to run a Hog 3 show on so am a bit dodgy on accepting it.
Any clue's???
G

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited August 2008
    It's not something I've ever heard of. There is the Wholehog 3, Hog iPC, RoadHog, and Full Boar.

Anything else is either a knock-off, or something that someone built out of Hog PC components themselves.

Got any pics or links to it?
  • Glenn BorderGlenn Border Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Not Yet,
    I have asked for more info from supplier, im thinking the Promotor / Prod manager has his wires crossed and he really means a road hog.
    I will let you know if any weird hibrid console with a toasted sandwich machine and a blender attachment that also runs hog 3 crawls out of the wood work!
    Thanks for the post
    G
  • Glenn BorderGlenn Border Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Scott,
    It turned out as I expected , the promoter / prod manager mixed up "High End" and Road Hog and came up with "high road" hahaha twat.
    We are programming this show on a IPC in Hog 3 through a wigit 2 , then using either a Hog 3 or a Road hog for tour in different states. Can you see any issues with this? We will of course have to save shows on CD rom and USB to cover all bases.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Glenn,

The great thing about the Wholehog OS is that show files are compatible between all console types. Just make sure they are all running the same (or newer) software.