Studio Spot 575 Problems

First and foremost thanks to all those who post on these forums as I have been a reader for quite some time and love knowing this place has most every answer.

On to the current issue though. I have a wacky issue with a Studio Spot 575. The Gobo 2 wheel would not and still does not index.

Let me explain what I have done so far.

1. I first replaced the motor but this did not work.

2. I then swapped the control cables the control cables from the main board that feed Gobo 1 and Gobo 1 Rotate and then discovered I could mimick the exact issues I was having with Gobo 2 on Gobo 1 wheel as it was then being sent Gobo 2's controls.

3. I then verified the sensor worked on the gobo wheels and it passed the test as outlined several times on this forum.

4. This led me to believe it might just very well be the driver chip. However, I replaced the driver chips with 3775 chips and it still does not work.

I am really not sure what the next best step here is as I believe I have tested everything and done everything I know how to do.

Any help at this point is greatly appreciated as Gobo 2 still doesn't not index and I still have the error flashing!

Thanks so much for all your help,
Robbie
Related