Hog3 v2.6 Crash..

AruvinAruvin Registered User
Hi All,

my front panel of the HogIII goes blank and the console hangs when i try to create my own personality. Sometimes it will be created but when I tried to control the parameters, fps runtime error appears..

wat could be the possible problem??

thx

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Aruvin,

Can you post a more detailed post of your actions when this occurs? It sounds like you are using the fixture builder, but I am not positive.

thanks,
  • AruvinAruvin Registered User
    edited July 2008
    oh,

sorry abt that.. yesh, i am using the fixture builder and trying to build a LED fixture patch from new..

Both screen went black half way thru when i am playing with the fixture builder..and I have to power off and on it again. When i finally get it build, sometimes fps runtime error appears when i tried to adjust any parameters for the LED fixture that I had patch..

Thou, after powering off and on the console a few times and it appear fine now, I am afraid it will crash half way thru my upcoming show..

Thx
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    Don't ask me why but the fixture builder is still quite unstable and puts the desk in a odd state that may lead to a crash. If you need a new fixture library you can ask them to get it built for you. If you want to build it yourself, build it offline using Hog3pc, where the fixture builder is absolutely safe to use as I did it loads of times.
    Marco:hogsign: