DP's VS. Wyg

djz2008djz2008 Registered User
Hi everybody

First i would like to say it's my first time posting in here...so be gentle :notworthy:

I got a problem with a design in WYG, I have so many channels in my design i need to use 8 universes....

but i got one problem, i can connect my first 4 universes to my DP 1...but it won't connect my last 4 universes to my DP 2 in Hog3pc...please help...its my first time using 2 DP's....how do i Patch DP 2?

Sincerly Jacob :)

Ps. I'm not using any kind of widgets in this setup...it's only offline programming...so please help :)

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    You need to add a second DP into WYG and then assign it to be #2 all from the device manager in LIVE mode of WYG. Then bind universes accordingly.

Hope this helps.:)
  • djz2008djz2008 Registered User
    edited July 2008
    my problem is that, i have a second DP, when i connects my DP in wyg all my lamps f*cks up...I run both my DP's with adress one...could that be the problem?
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    Yes, the second DP must have it's own number (generally 2). If it's number 1, it's just going to spit out the same information as number 1.
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    It might be definitely the problem since you can have only one DP as number. As Marty said add a new DP in wyg and assign it to be number 2.
    Once you have added a new DP bind universes as wished !!!!
    Marco:hogsign:
  • djz2008djz2008 Registered User
    edited July 2008
    hey marco

I tried as Jon said, and gave DP 2 the adress "2" and it's working fine now :-)

Thanks everybody for your help :-)